This covers your company’s motor vehicles a) motor cars, light delivery vehicles (bakkies) , 4X4 vehicles, microbuses and similar motor vehicles with a gross motor vehicle mass of 3500 kg or less and with seating for at the most 12 people including the driver b) motorbikes, scooters, golf carts, quad bikes or fork-lifts c) caravans and trailers (including permanent fixtures and fittings) that are designed to be towed by a towing motor vehicle that you or your company own or hire or lease under a financing or hire-purchase agreement. against theft or damage, including repair or replacement of the vehicle, plus third partySomeone other than you or your company noted in this policy wording, who is not employed by you. liability. It also covers you for damage that you may cause while using one of these vehicles.
You also get these automatic additional benefits:
- Third party liability while you or a company employee are driving a motor vehicle not owned by you
- Other drivers of your vehicle
- Damage while towing
- Removing your motor vehicle after an accident and fire extinguishing charges
- Locks, keys and remotes
- Children’s car seats and modifications for disabled drivers
- Emergency accommodation
- Liability for unattached trailers
- Parking facilities and movement of third-party vehicles
Optional additional cover is available to protect goods in transit and hire purchase shortfall.
You can also get additional cover for car hire following theft or accident.
Should you select the Infiniti car hire option you will not be liable for any of the following costs:
- NO excess in the event of a claim
- NO contract fee
- NO fuel costs
- NO toll costs
- FREE delivery and collection within a 25km radius of a car rental branch
Here’s a handy List of Terms we use in Motor Insurance, with their explanations.
All cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions as stated in the Policy Wording, which you can read here.
You can read the General Section and General provisions here
Please always refer to your policy wording as the final and definitive document that specifies the details of your cover, including what is not covered.
PERSONAL MOTOR TERMS
- motor cars, light delivery vehicles (bakkies), 4X4 vehicles, microbuses and similar motor vehicles with a gross motor vehicle mass of 3500kg or less and with seating for at the most 12 people including the driver
- motorbikes, scooters, golf carts, quad bikes or forklifts
- caravans and trailers (including permanent fixtures and fittings) that are designed to be towed by a towing motor vehicle that you or your company own or hire or lease under a financing or hire purchase agreement.
The retail value in the Auto Dealers Guides prepared by Trans Union Auto Information Services for the month in which the loss or damage happened.
Someone other than you or your company noted in this policy wording that is not employed by you.
Means that your motor vehicle is damaged and the assessed cost of repairs is more than 70% of the current retail value including tax.
INSURANCE FOR MYSELF AND MY BELONGINGS
Our range of products will meet all your personal insurance requirements. You can also combine the products to get more inclusive cover for every aspect of your life.
Applying for cover is a streamlined, efficient process with the Infiniti Online system.
INSURANCE FOR BUSINESS
We have designed insurance products to cover all aspects of your business operations and risk.
No matter the size of your business, you’ll be able to get the specific insurance cover you need to protect you against loss and ensure that your business continues operating even when the unexpected occurs.
INSURANCE FOR MY MOTOR VEHICLE
Our motor insurance packages are designed to keep you on the road as simply and efficiently as possible. We offer insurance on all vehicles, covering personal and business use.
From accident insurance to third-party cover – it’s all easily available to you, right here, online.